The ticking has started for me!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up The ticking has started for me!

Alrighty,

I figured I should get write this out while I have the chance becuase I'm not sure how much more I will be on here between now and Sunday night. So this is it I'm shipping out on Monday. I've got so many emotions running through me right now(though they will probably quadruple come Monday morning). I am excited, motovaited, nervous, anxious, and many others.

I want to thank all the Marines on this board who have given me advice and guidance along the way. I know I will probably miss someone in this list, so I apologize.

Davblay, you are a great motovaiter, I have learned a lot from you, and will enjoy the weekly moto I'll be getting in the mail from you while im there.

Chumley, Bulkyker, Lenoard Lawrence, and Rvillac2, Thank you all for the knowledge questions that kept my brain sharp, hopefully this knowledge will give somewhat of a leg up in the smarts dept. of bootcamp, and thank you for the PT that came along with the awnsers, wether they were right or wrong.

I know I have missed some people. But thank you to you all. I can't wait for the day that I get to call you all my brother sister Marines.

To all the poolee's and wannabes on this board I have gotten to know over time, and for all the new poolee's and wannabe's, keep on working towards your goals of earning that Eagle, Globe and Anchor. Never give up and never quit.

This is a great website, and a wonderful resource that all poolee's and wannabe's should definalty be using, I hope none of the poolee's and wannabe's on here take that for granted.

So I will see you in hopefully 3 months, God forbid nothing goes wrong. I will not return until I have earned the title of United States Marine.

Jdncowboy - Poolee Jared Neis

Good luck Jared! I'm sure you'll do fine if you stay motivated!

Best of luck to you. You're prepared, now go accomplish your mission. We'll be here waiting to welcome you into the brotherhood.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Man you sure listed me with some mighty fine Marines! (blushing)

Well Cowboy, it's been fun having you around as a poolee, but it will be my pleasure to call you my brother! I know you will do well, and I know you are as prepared as you can get at this point! God willing, I will be here when you get back, telling your boot camp stories and such! I look forward to adding you to my mailing list and sending you moto in the mail every week!

Remember, Failure is not an option! I will accept nothing less than your return as a Marine! Work hard, apply what you know and go get it! I am gonna miss ya kid!

God Bless and God Speed!

Dave

Cowboy I've been waiting for you to ship for quite some time now. Can't wait to hear your stories. You've been a great poolee and I have no doubts in my mind that you will make a great Marine. Remember to keep pushing yourself.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good luck to you! Come back as as a lifelong brother! Godspeed,fair winds and following seas!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yipee-kiyaa Jared! Never Quit until you earn the Eagle Globe and Anchor.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Never Quit until you earn the Eagle Globe and Anchor
    And then never QUIT for life!

Jared,

Hey bro we leave the same day... MCRD San Diego right? I'll probably see you at the hotel and at MEPS. Send me a private message if you want to chat. Stay Motivated!

Get some Jared! We'll see you in 13 weeks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Make us proud pup and when you do come back and see us.

Jim

Kick some butt Jared!! And only come back with that EGA.

Just got back from the final health inspect! Been stamped good to go! on 2 more days! Yehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    When I went in I was stamped USDA Grade A Male....Good luck to you! Behave yourself this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    When I went in I was stamped USDA Grade A Male....Good luck to you! Behave yourself this weekend!
    I'll try. HEHE (getting all the drinkin in tonight)

Thread Information